Remote IT and Monitoring
As more business activities happen and heavily depend on our computer and digital systems, it is only normal that you will need an information technology expert on your side, to help, recommend, support and maintain these systems, as technology gets more and more complicated each day.
Advanced Monitoring and Remote IT Services
At IP ConnectX we have implemented an affordable service platform program to enable smaller businesses to enjoy the expert IT support without having to hire an expensive one to sit onsite every day.
In this model you can have maintenance performed on your workstations and servers on or off business hours, letting us maintain your systems and keep them up to date and well managed, by performing the needed updates remotely without ever disturbing your employees as they perform their daily tasks.
Our Remote IT and Monitoring program includes:
- Updates to all network devices covered under the maintenance agreement based on a pre-defined schedule.
- Updates to all programs and software installed on client’s devices, servers, mobile devices, based on a pre-defined scope in an agreement.
- Internet up-down alerts, site-to-site connectivity verification.
- End-point protection updates and reporting on a schedule basis.
- Emergency security updates based on vendor’s recommendations.
- Network and network devices monitoring 24/7 and custom alerts (optional) to let you know when and what is happening in your network.
- Hardware monitoring to desktops, workstations, laptops, servers, firewalls, switches and other network devices.
Whether you do or don’t have technical support in-house, IT support is essential to any business
Central or distributed virtual or physical office for in-office or remote employees with unified communication
If you have a need for single point of contact for your technical support needs